How to get Investment Visa?

Investment Visa

EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program

EB-5 USCIS administers the EB-5 Program. Under this program, investors (and their spouses and unmarried children under 21) are eligible to apply for lawful permanent residence (become a Green Card holder) if they:

  • Make the necessary investment in a commercial enterprise in the United States; and
  • Plan to create or preserve 10 permanent full-time jobs for qualified U.S. workers.
  • This program is known as EB-5 for the name of the employment-based fifth preference visa that participants receive.

    An investment visa in the USA typically refers to the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program. Under this program, investors (and their spouses and unmarried children under 21) can apply for lawful permanent residence (become a Green Card holder). In the EB-5 program, immigrants who invest their capital in job-creating businesses in the United States receive a two-year conditional green card. After two years, if the immigrant has satisfied the conditions of the EB-5 Program and other eligibility criteria, the conditions are removed, and the immigrant becomes an unconditional green card holder. This opens the road to citizenship in the United States.

    Who can apply?

    1. Investors from India or abroad
    2. Students in the USA
    3. H-1B employees in the USA


    Capital Investment is $1,050,000 or $800,000 at Targeted Employment Areas (TEA) locations. Investors may invest directly in a job-creating commercial enterprise or through Regional Centers approved by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). The investment must be in a for-profit business.

    The investment must result in the creation of 10 direct jobs from the start.

    Regional Center

    Regional centers are public or private entities that sponsor capital investment projects for EB-5 investors. These centers are responsible for pooling EB-5 investor funds for investment in specific projects that create jobs in a particular geographic region within the United States.

    It is a popular option to invest through Regional Centers if you plan to avoid being involved in the daily operations of the business and want to be mobile if the venture you are interested in investing in is not capable of creating ten direct jobs from the beginning. Benefits include meeting easier job creation requirements .

    How we can help you?

    1. we can help you navigate the complexities of the EB-5 program and make informed investment decisions.
    2. We can help you do your due diligence on the Regional center, looking into its track record, the projects it's funded, its success rates, and any potential risks involved.
    3. We will guide you through the investment process and help you understand the associated risks and benefits.
    4. We will help you review legal documents, financial statements, business plans, and other relevant information.
    5. As a liaison between you and regional centers, we facilitate communication and ensure that all parties are well-informed throughout the investment process.
    6. We will Provide Ongoing Support: After you make your investments, we will offer ongoing support. We will keep them updated on the project's progress and address any concerns they may have.

    Investment Visa Frequently Asked Questions

    Here are some frequently asked questions about Investment visa:

    1. Can I invest in owning a personal residence?
      No, the investment must be in an active for-profit business.

    2. What is a commercial enterprise?
      It means any for-profit activity formed for the ongoing conduct of lawful business, including:
      • Partnership (whether limited or general);
      • A sole proprietorship;
      • Holding company and its wholly owned subsidiaries (provided that each subsidiary is engaged in a for-profit activity formed for the ongoing conduct of a lawful business);
      • Joint venture;
      • Corporation;
      • Business trust;
      • Limited liability company or
      • Other entities may be publicly or privately owned.
    3. Will my spouse and children get the green card?

    4. If I invest through the Regional Center, can I work or start a business in the United States?